- SEN Teacher (Secondary aged pupils)
- Alderley Edge area
- Permanent role
- September 2022 start
- ECTs and NQTs welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
Premier Education is working with a small specialist provision in the Alderley Edge area that supports secondary aged pupils with a variety of special educational needs such as autism, epilepsy and other neurological disabilities. The school is currently expanding and is looking for a full time teacher to teach in a the school based with a single class teaching more similarly to a primary model.
The role is to start in September 2022 and is a permanent role.
If you are an experienced SEN teacher or looking for a new challenge in the SEN sector we would love to hear from you. ECTs and NQTs with a clear passion for SEN are encouraged to apply.
Working in an SEN environment can be one of the most rewarding education settings as many pupils come from sensitive and vulnerable backgrounds and you could be a part of a multi-disciplinary team working to ensure structure and balance is added to their lives. This is an exciting time in the school's journey.
• An outstanding teacher with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Experienced in and passionate about teaching children and young with special educational needs
• Able to use your knowledge and skills to provide the best possible education for learners
• Creative, resilient with a positive attitude
• Committed to working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Confident in dealing with children and young people who may display challenging behaviour
In addition to a range of employee benefits the role offers:
• The opportunity to work in a highly specialist, supportive environment
• An individualised curriculum based on the National Curriculum, developed specifically to meet the varied needs of the learners
• Wonderful learners with a highly positive and ambitious attitude to learning and to life
• A commitment to individualised, specialised and collective continued professional
All candidates that apply to register for work with Premier Education will be subject to stringent vetting and clearance procedures including a face to face or online interview. Please ensure you have an updated CV and are able to attend a registration interview with us should you be an ideal candidate.