Premier Education Ltd is looking to appoint 3 Recruitment Administrators due to the ongoing growth of our Wilmslow office.
You will be a key member of our team, managing all aspects of candidate generation and resourcing. We specialise in the Education Sector and recruit teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses and support assistants.
Day to Day Duties:
You will need :
Number of Work Hours: 25
Working Pattern: Flexible
Premier Education is a well established specialist Education Recruitment Organisation in South Manchester. Since 2001 we have registered thousands of teachers, support staff and nursery nurses who have chosen us to help them find work and every year we provide staff to over Primary, Secondary and Early Years schools throughout the Northwest. The business was formed nearly 20 years ago and we still work with many of our existing schools today as a result of building long standing partnerships based on reputation and 100% trust.
Based in Wilmslow our modern and spacious offices are on the same site as Ferrari and Porsche in case you need added motivation !!! We are currently looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join a close knit, small, collaborative team in a relaxed and professional working environment.
• Developing a pool of skilled and inspirational Teachers and Support Staff
• Developing business relationships with existing Clients and finding innovative solutions to develop new business
• Advertising vacancies
• Meeting candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Managing Client bookings, Vacancies and Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What we can offer you?
· Pay Awards Scheme celebrating achievements on your desk
· Highly Competitive Basic Salary
· Uncapped Commission up to 22% & No Threshold
· Generous Holiday Allowance -Up to 30 days Annual Leave & Bank Holidays
· Extra day annual leave for Birthday
· Flexible working options - blended work options
· Flexible reduced working hours in school holidays
· 1to1 Training and Ongoing Professional Development
· A clear Career Promotional Development Pathway the opportunity to have a team reporting to you by Year 3
· Team and company incentives
· free breakfasts termly lunch
· Additional salary sacrifice options
If you would like to join the us we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV or if you would like to discuss this role further, please call Clare on 07769 901874
Please note we are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Agency experience. If you have not heard from us within three working days, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.