• Part Time Nursery Assistant•£10.28 - £10.65 per hour• Consistent days each week
Premier Education is working with a number Private Day Nurseries in the Wigan area who are currently looking for nursery practitioners to work part time, 3-4 days a week for on a long term ongoing basis.
Our clients are ideally looking for qualified and enthusiastic practitioners to join their teams. Reliability and Commitment are essential for prospective candidates. As a member of staff within the nursery, you will work as a key member of the team and will deliver a mixture of EYFS, Forest school and Montessori methods depending on the setting as well as catering to the daily needs of children aged 0-5 years old.
If you are looking for a part time role and have experience supporting in the Early Years Foundation Stage with an appropriate L2 or L3 qualification please get in touch with Premier Education ASAP.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have relevant Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant or Teaching Assistant qualifications
• Have experience supporting Key Children or working in the EYFS / Nurseries
• Be available immediately for long or short term work
• Be flexible and committed to working in a range of Private Day Nurseries
We have opportunities across Manchester and other areas in the North West as well so if you are aware of anyone else that may be interested please ask them to get in touch by responding to this advert or calling 01625 538 568 today!
Did you know? You can earn up to £50 for referring a candidate to us!*
Premier Education can offer:
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• A Specialist Nursery Consultant with good knowledge of the sector
• Caring, dedicated and committed staff team
• Local nurseries with regular work opportunities
*referral fee paid subject to conditions of employment being met. £50 payable when a referred candidate has worked for for a 10 day appointment through Premier Education ltd.
For further information or to apply for this post please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 01625 538 568 today!