Attention all Teaching Assistants in the Wigan and surround areas!
Premier Education require experienced Teaching Assistants to work in some wonderful primary schools in Wigan and the surrounding area. We work with schools for short term and long term positions on a supply basis in Wigan, Atherton, Leigh and Chorley, many of whom book regularly and have some of our former candidates now in permanent roles.
The role will be to support the class teacher and students across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 so experience in any of these key stages is essential. If you have classroom experience and have successfully supported pupils' learning in whole class, small group and one-to-one environments then we want to hear from you. We have part time and full time roles available but the ability to work 5 days a week would be preferable.
The ideal candidate would…
- Have experience working within a school environment
- Be confident working independently and within a team
- Have excellent knowledge of the different Key Stages and National Curriculum
- Be confident and possess a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be able to plan and organise and use own initiative
- Qualifications for supporting teaching in schools would be advantageous.
Primary Supply Teaching Assistant Benefits
• Holiday Pay
• The ability to control when and where you work
• Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly PAYE
• Pension Scheme
• Passionate and experienced consultants available 24/7 to support you in your journey
• Commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people within education
Premier Education has been a leading Education agency in the North of England since 2001 and we have helped a large number of teaching Assistants find work over the years. We are a professionally run friendly organisation who are reliable, conscientious and really work hard to try to find you the right post. You can apply now by sending an up to date CV to us.