Level 2 Teaching Assistant
• Full time, long term
• £75-£85 per day
• Wigan area
• Opportunity to really make a difference
Are you seeing a role within a leading specialist provision, helping to raise the aspirations of young people who would normally struggle in mainstream education?
If you are, then Premier Education would like to hear from you as soon as possible! We are working with a fantastic provider of specialist education for young people of both primary and secondary ages on the outskirts of the Wigan area, who are on the look out for their next SEN superstar. Someone who thrives to help others, who is patient and resilient would be perfect for this role!
The provision is based on excellent road and public transport links and provides more vulnerable pupils with an environment in which to grow and flourish. It is a highly challenging but rewarding environment to work in with the support from a multidisciplinary team.
With permanent opportunities available and competitive rates of pay, ideal candidates will:
• Have SEND experience, in particular supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs and challenging behaviour
• Be available immediately full time.
• Be passionate, committed and dedicated
Adopt and enforce the ethos and wider life of the foundation
• Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years employment history
• Be excited to embark on an exciting period of growth within the setting
We welcome applications from individuals with a range of backgrounds and who are at different stages in their career development. We are very passionate about learning and development, if you are wanting to grow and excel the Premier Education is the place for you.
Candidates who have experience or are interested in opportunities within the SEN sector will be subject to Premier Education’s stringent vetting procedures as well as a registration interview. We have opportunities across Manchester and other areas in the North West as well so if you are aware of anyone else that may be interested please ask them to get in touch by responding to this advert or calling 01625 538 568 today!
Premier Education can offer:
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• A Specialist SEND Consultant with good knowledge of the SEND sector
• Caring, dedicated and committed staff team
• Local schools with regular work opportunities
• The opportunity to grow and develop as a Specialist SEND Support Worker
• Auto-enrolment into the group pension scheme and a holiday fund to secure some income during the school holiday period