SEN Teaching Assistant - Post 16
• Full time, temporary, immediate start
• Opportunity for long term roles for the right candidate
• £70-£80 per day depending on experience
• Oldham centre
Premier Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in an outstanding' SEN provision in central Oldham.
You would be supporting college aged pupils with their learning and social development and supporting the teacher where required.
If you are an SEN practitioner with experience working with post 16 learners with sensory, medical and communication needs we would like to hear from you as soon as possible. You will have the opportunity to support on a specialised programme to suit the needs of the pupils.
The role is Full Time until and ongoing for the right candidate.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have experience working in a UK school, ideally post 16.
• Be sensitive to the needs and backgrounds of young people with SEND.
• Be available 5 days a week for the rest of the school year
Candidates who register will be subject to Premier Education's stringent vetting procedures including referencing as well as a registration interview.
If you or someone you know is interested in other roles in education in the Oldham area we would still like to hear from you on 01625 538568.