Primary SEND Teacher (2 posts)
• January start
• £120-£180 per day
• Experience or a passion for teaching pupils with SEND required
• Rochdale / Manchester
• Long term full time roles
Premier Education is working in partnership with a specialist primary school in the Rochdale / Manchester area who are looking to recruit two primary teacher to work in their lower KS2 classrooms with 9 children in the class during the spring terms. The school is a specialist provider of education for children with Complex and Medical SEND. They also have additional needs such as ASC, SLD, MLD and PMLD. The role is full time and will run up until at least Christmas.
If you are a Primary teacher looking for a new challenge we would love to hear from you. You would be responsible for teaching pupils of primary age, who can sometimes exhibit challenging behaviours and so the ability to be committed and resilient is essential.
Working in an SEN environment can be one of the most rewarding education settings as many pupils come from sensitive and vulnerable backgrounds and you could be a part of a multi-disciplinary team working to ensure structure and balance is added to their lives.
• Will have recent experience teaching in Primary of EYFS.
• Will have QTS/QTLS or an appropriate teaching qualification
• Will be dedicated, committed and passionate
• Will have a good understanding of the needs within specialist and mainstream provisions
• Have access to a car or be familiar with public transport routes
• Will responsible, safe and inclusive when planning and implementing lessons for students
• Have qualifications relevant to working in SEND establishments e.g. Team Teach, Moving and Handling, MAPA etc.
All candidates that apply to register for work with Premier Education will be subject to stringent vetting and clearance procedures including a face to face or online interview. Please ensure you have an updated CV and are able to attend a registration interview with us should you be an ideal candidate.