Second in Science – Full time permanent role – April start
• Bolton based Secondary school
• Full time and permanent
• April start
• Competitive rates of pay to teacher pay scale
• Able to teach Science to KS3 and KS4
• Department lead responsibilities
Are you an inspiring Science teacher and leader with a proven track record of rapidly and sustainably raising standards at school wide level?
Do you have experience leading Science in the UK or overseas and hold QTS?
If so, then we are keen to speak to you! We are working in partnership with a wonderful school in the Bolton area who are looking for a Science specialist and experienced leader to help run and manage the large science department.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have QTS teaching qualification
• Have experience teaching Science in secondary schools
• Have a proven track record of rapidly and sustainably raising standards at school wide level
• Experience leading and supporting a team of teachers and support staff.
• Be sensitive to the needs and backgrounds of some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable children and young people
• Have passion and interest in your subject and be committed to the wider life and ethos of schools
• Be available immediately for long term work
Candidates who have experience or are interested in opportunities within the Secondary sector will be subject to Premier Education’s stringent vetting procedures including referencing and DBS checks as well as a registration interview. We have opportunities across Manchester and other areas in the North West as well so if you are aware of anyone else that may be interested please ask them to get in touch by responding to this advert or calling 01204 565 950 today!
Did you know? You can earn up to £50 for referring a candidate to us!*
Premier Education can offer:
• Competitive Rates of Pay paid through PAYE
• A Specialist Consultant with good knowledge of the Secondary sector
• Caring, dedicated and committed staff team
• Local schools with regular work opportunities
• Auto-enrolment into the group pension scheme and a holiday fund to secure some income during the school holiday period
*referral fee paid subject to conditions of employment being met. £50 payable when a referred candidate has completes a long term appointment of 10 days through Premier Education ltd.