Premier Education are working with well-established secondary school in the Stockport area who are seeking a qualified and committed Computer Science Teacher to join their faculty ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity for both NQTs and more experienced teachers to apply. Initially working on a long-term basis in the Stockport area.
Working with a caring and considerate Head of Department and supportive Senior Leadership Team, you will benefit from being part of a team who share best practice and support each other on a daily basis.
If you possess the right mind-set and you are passionate about your subject, your application will be greatly received.
• You will have QTS
• You will be able to teach Computer Science to Key Stage 3 and 4
• You will have a strong work ethic and take pride in your teaching position
• You will have experience working with different ability levels
Ideal candidates will ideally:
• Have recent experience teaching Computer Science
• Hold QTS
• Be available ASAP
• Be passionate, committed and dedicated
• Adopt and enforce the ethos and wider life of the school
• Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years employment history
Candidates will be subject to Premier Education's stringent vetting procedures as well as a registration interview.
We have opportunities across Greater Manchester, East Cheshire and other areas in the North West as well so if you are aware of anyone else that may be interested please ask them to get in touch by responding to this advert or calling 01625 538 568 today.
Premier Education can offer:
• Competitive Rates of Pay paid through PAYE by our inhouse finance team
• A Consultant with over 20 years of experience of recruitment to support you
• Caring, dedicated and committed staff team
• Local schools with regular work opportunities
• Auto-enrolment into the group pension scheme and a holiday fund to secure some income during the school holiday period.
If you are interested in this Computer Science teaching position in Stockport , please contact us now.