- Job Title: Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher
- Location: Oldham area
- Start Date: November 2023
- Duration: 5 days a week
Premier Education are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified teacher for a Year 3 maternity cover starting November 2023. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering engaging and effective lessons to Year 3 students, and a passion for creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Plan and deliver engaging, interactive and challenging lessons to a Year 3 class
- Assessment, recording and reporting on student progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues and support staff to develop a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom and promote positive behaviour management strategies.
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers to support student progress and well-being.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Proven experience of teaching Year 3 students
- A strong commitment to promoting equality and diversity in education
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive, energetic and dynamic approach to teaching
If you are an experienced Year 3 teacher with a passion for making a difference to the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to this advert.
All candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures and referencing policy as well as attendance at a face to face interview.