Experienced LKS2 Teacher
Maternity Cover Jan 2022
Premier Education are seeking to appoint an experienced primary school teacher for an outstanding' primary school in the North Wigan area. The role is to cover a maternity leave starting in January 2022 and to run for the rest of the academic year.
Candidates will support pupils of all abilities in aspects of teaching and child development, and inspire them to be successful learners across a range of subjects by having a great understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
Primary Teacher Requirements
• Ability to plan, resource and mark lessons as and when required
• Strong knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum
• Highly motivated, dedicated and passionate practitioner
• Use a range of stimulating and imaginative resources
• Commitment in any role to the entirety of your obligations and the ethos of the school / provision
• Strong Literacy, Numeracy and ICT Skills
• Safeguarding and PREVENT Duty training
Primary Teacher Benefits
• Holiday Pay
• Weekly Pay - PAYE
• Pension Scheme
• Passionate and experienced consultant available 24/7 to support you in your journey
• Commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people within education
Premier Education has been a leading Education agency in the North of England since 2001 and we have helped a large number of teachers find work over the years. We are a professionally run friendly organisation who are reliable, conscientious and really work hard to try to find you the right post.
You can apply now by sending an up to date CV to us.
For more information please contact Premier Education on 01625 538568.