Are you a Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher looking for a new vacancy?
We have a Vacancy for a Year 3 Teacher - Manchester Based School which begins at the end of January.The role is 3 days per week (Monday - Wednesday)
We are currently working with an Outstanding primary school in East Manchester area who are looking for an experienced year five teacher for the rest of the academic year.
The last Ofsted inspections have all been Outstanding which is underpinned by a great Vision for the school.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for teaching year five in a highly regarded school. The school create a happy, safe, and stimulating environment in which children thrive.
• Qualified Primary School Teacher- QTS
• Experience of delivering the current curriculum
• A real passion for teaching
• A desire to deliver outstanding engaging lessons
• Comfortable in the classroom with an ability to follow all school procedures
About the role:
• Part Time position
• Starting Immediately - potential to continue to July 2022
• Teachers paid competitively
• Excellent working environment
• Supportive team- a real team culture
• Forward thinking SLT, a school with lots to offer
Please do not hesitate to contact Premier Education on 01625 538568. Candidates who register will be subject to Premier Education's stringent vetting procedures including referencing and DBS checks as well as a registration interview.