Here at Premier Education we form close links and partnerships with our secondary schools and work hard to build an accurate understanding of each school ethos.
We recognise that all schools are unique whether they are categorised as an academy, mainstream or independent education provider. Individual school’s staffing requirements will vary and here at Premier Education our experts pay careful attention to this when matching teachers with vacancies.
With the secondary sector being an ever flourishing part of the education structure we are always on the look out for talented teachers in this area. We recruit for the following roles:
SEN Teaching Assistants
Teachers of targeted intervention
What makes us different?
We provide a service based on quality.
We listen to the needs and expectations of our candidates.
We provide on-going twilight training sessions .
We hold a “Welcome Day” for all our NQTs.
We hold regular coffee mornings to keep you up to date.
Document Checklist for registering with us
– A Valid Passport
– UK driving licence – Photo card (both parts) or paper
– Original birth certificate (issued within 12 months of the date of birth)
– Valid photo identity card (Overseas candidates only)
– Marriage Certificate (if married)
– Two documents issued within the last 3 months showing your current address details i.e. -bank statement, utility bill.
For our latest Secondary Jobs vacancies and referral incentives please see our Homepage