Rate of Pay:
OVERSEAS TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES in the UAE (Sept 2018 start)
Are you looking for a primary or secondary OVERSEAS teaching role? Do you have a teaching qualification and QTS status with a minimum of 1 years teaching experience?
If the answer is âYESâ and you would like to save time completing lengthy application forms for schools that are not necessarily the right fit, then contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me on 01625538568 for an IMMEDIATE interview with our clients.
Packages on Offer
Salaries are certainly competitive and reflect the lifestyle across the UAE territories. Remuneration packages differ by school and country and may include any of the following:
- Accommodation or allowance
- Medical insurance
- Extensive on-boarding and pre-arrival training/support
- School places for dependants (depending on the school)
- End of contract bonus
- Qualified teachers with a Bachelors or Masters of Education, or Degree plus PGCE (or equivalent) from a University in a native English speaking country.
- For most schools, at least 2 years of post-qualification classroom teaching in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the US.
- Some schools will take NQTs, but you will need to be flexible with location.
If these sound like the right opportunities for you, don't hesitate to apply with your up to date CV today! Secure yourself that dream position for August 2018.
Premier Education has been working with schools in and around Manchester & overseas for 15 years. We have a reputation for excellence, honesty and professionalism based on delivery of a quality service to both our candidates and our schools. We offer competitive rates of pay, free accredited CPD and support in finding work to suite your lifestyle.
As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
***We are currently offering an excellent referral bonus for successfully placed candidates!***