Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Rate of Pay:
Do you hold an HLTA qualification or are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking to work as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant in Tameside?
Are you available to start a role from September?
If so, then Premier Education is working with a number of schools located in Tameside and Greater Manchester who are looking to appoint a HLTA in their friendly and successful support departments.
The successful candidate will have good experience of supporting children 1:1 and relevant TA qualifications. A passion and commitment for supporting children's learning is essential and the candidate must be both dynamic & proactive in their approach.
You will be:
* A well qualified, passionate, experienced Teaching Assistant.
* A Teaching Assistant who is able to work across all departments and support students of all abilities.
* A Teaching assistant who has a HLTA qualification or is willing to work towards one.
* A HLTA who is available for roles from September 2018.
Premier Education has been a leading Education agency in the North of England since 2001 and we have helped a large number of teachers and teaching assistants find permanent work through the supply route over the years. We are a professionally run, friendly organisation, who are reliable, conscientious and really work hard to try to find you the right post.
Benefits we offer:
* Excellent rates of pay between Â£300 - Â£350 a day.
* Specialist education consultant.
* Free accredited career and professional development training.
* Local jobs in your area.
* Recommend a teacher scheme that can earn you Â£150 per teacher.
* Advice with CV writing and interview techniques.
Whether you are an experienced Teaching Assistant or a Teacher who is interested in a different role then we would like to hear from you. To apply please contact Danielle Clark on email@example.com or call 0161 850 9910.