Call Us.Premier Education is a recruitment company specialising in the field of education.
Bolton Office: 01204 498942
Wilmslow Office: 01625 538568
Flexible ServiceWe pride ourselves on the personal, tailored and flexible service we offer and strive to build long term relationships with schools, nurseries, teachers, support staff and nursery nurses alike based on honesty, efficiency and quality.
TestimonialI can recommend Premier Education as one of the most pro-active agencies I have ever been with. They are always consistent and thoroughly professional in all aspects of work and pay.
Jeanie Bryan - Secondary teacher
Diverse Range of JobsAs a leading education recruitment specialist we have temporary and permanent opportunities for primary, secondary, special needs teachers, nursery nurses, nursery assistants and school support staff.
Range Of Jobs Throughout The NorthwestWe work with a large network of primary schools, secondary schools, special needs schools and nurseries throughout the Northwest of England. These areas include - Bolton, Bury, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, St Helens, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Warrington, Wigan.
Safeguarding ChildrenWe are committed to maintaining high standards of recruitment by ensuring vetting procedures are rigorous and adhere to DCSF and ISA guidelines.
Professional ExpertiseOur Offices are run by qualified teachers and experienced education recruitment specialists which means you can be secure in the knowledge you will always be dealing with professional people who have the expertise necessary to provide a solution to your individual requirements.
TestimonialI have been using Premier Education for the past two years for supply SSA and Teacher requirements. I have found the service to be extremely reliable and understanding of the specific needs of the school.
Francine Ledsham-Mills - SEN Coordinator
Website usage terms and conditions
The term "Premier Education", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 2, Bank Chambers, Church Street, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1AU. Our company registration number is 4273589. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Premier Education's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.