Call Us.Premier Education is a recruitment company specialising in the field of education.
Bolton Office: 01204 498942
Wilmslow Office: 01625 538568
Flexible ServiceWe pride ourselves on the personal, tailored and flexible service we offer and strive to build long term relationships with schools, nurseries, teachers, support staff and nursery nurses alike based on honesty, efficiency and quality.
TestimonialI can recommend Premier Education as one of the most pro-active agencies I have ever been with. They are always consistent and thoroughly professional in all aspects of work and pay.
Jeanie Bryan - Secondary teacher
Diverse Range of JobsAs a leading education recruitment specialist we have temporary and permanent opportunities for primary, secondary, special needs teachers, nursery nurses, nursery assistants and school support staff.
Range Of Jobs Throughout The NorthwestWe work with a large network of primary schools, secondary schools, special needs schools and nurseries throughout the Northwest of England. These areas include - Bolton, Bury, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, St Helens, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Warrington, Wigan.
Safeguarding ChildrenWe are committed to maintaining high standards of recruitment by ensuring vetting procedures are rigorous and adhere to DCSF and ISA guidelines.
Professional ExpertiseOur Offices are run by qualified teachers and experienced education recruitment specialists which means you can be secure in the knowledge you will always be dealing with professional people who have the expertise necessary to provide a solution to your individual requirements.
TestimonialI have been using Premier Education for the past two years for supply SSA and Teacher requirements. I have found the service to be extremely reliable and understanding of the specific needs of the school.
Francine Ledsham-Mills - SEN Coordinator
Whatever position you are looking for Premier Education take checking and vetting very seriously. Premier Education is committed to the highest standards in all areas of recruitment.
There are several stages to our recruitment process including a face to face interview.
To begin our registration process please go to: our registration page
If you are asked to attend an interview you will be required to bring the following with you:
- Valid passport
- UK driving licence - Photo card (both parts) or paper
- Original birth certificate (issued within 12 months of the date of birth)
- Valid photo identity card (Overseas candidates only)
- Marriage Certificate or evidence of name change
- Two documents issued in your name within the last 3 months showing your current address details i.e. -bank statement, utility bill, addressed payslip, valid TV licence, credit card statement, store card statement.
- An up to date detailed Curriculum Vitae with full working history
- Original degree certificate (teachers only)
- Original teaching certificate (teachers only)
- Original certificate of qualifications
- Contact details of 2 current professional or academic referees (must be less than 2 years old)
- DfES number and teaching agency confirmation
* During registration you will complete a CRB disclosure application form which we will submit on your behalf at a cost to you of £44.The form requires you to provide your full address(es) including postcodes and dates for the past 5 years so make sure you have this information with you.