Call Us.Premier Education is a recruitment company specialising in the field of education.
Bolton Office: 01204 498942
Wilmslow Office: 01625 538568
Flexible ServiceWe pride ourselves on the personal, tailored and flexible service we offer and strive to build long term relationships with schools, nurseries, teachers, support staff and nursery nurses alike based on honesty, efficiency and quality.
TestimonialI can recommend Premier Education as one of the most pro-active agencies I have ever been with. They are always consistent and thoroughly professional in all aspects of work and pay.
Jeanie Bryan - Secondary teacher
Diverse Range of JobsAs a leading education recruitment specialist we have temporary and permanent opportunities for primary, secondary, special needs teachers, nursery nurses, nursery assistants and school support staff.
Range Of Jobs Throughout The NorthwestWe work with a large network of primary schools, secondary schools, special needs schools and nurseries throughout the Northwest of England. These areas include - Bolton, Bury, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, St Helens, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Warrington, Wigan.
Safeguarding ChildrenWe are committed to maintaining high standards of recruitment by ensuring vetting procedures are rigorous and adhere to DCSF and ISA guidelines.
Professional ExpertiseOur Offices are run by qualified teachers and experienced education recruitment specialists which means you can be secure in the knowledge you will always be dealing with professional people who have the expertise necessary to provide a solution to your individual requirements.
TestimonialI have been using Premier Education for the past two years for supply SSA and Teacher requirements. I have found the service to be extremely reliable and understanding of the specific needs of the school.
Francine Ledsham-Mills - SEN Coordinator
What can you expect from Premier Education?
Whether you are a school or private day nursery we know how stressful it can be discovering that you require staff especially first thing in the morning. We strive to provide an individual service tailored to match your exact recruitment needs. We offer cover for: Emergency, Day to Day, Long term and permanent absences.
Services we offer
- First class staff: We are committed to providing only the very best teachers, non teaching staff, nursery nurses and nursery assistants in order to ensure that they provide you and the pupils with the best possible service. All are thoroughly vetted and interviewed face to face in keeping with safeguarding guidelines. We operate strict quality control to ensure only the most professional work for us.
- First class service: We will visit your school in order to gain an understanding of your individual needs, methods, standards and ethos. If a temporary member of staff is required we will take a detailed job specification to ensure the right match is found to meet your requirements.
- Strict vetting procedures: Our pre employment checks are rigorous and teachers are not available for placements until all the necessary checks have been completed. We also take our responsibilities of vetting, assisting with professional development and acting upon feedback from you very seriously. We send termly evaluations to all schools / nurseries . We also ensure that an appraisal for long term staff is carried out during a long term placement.
- Honest prompt communication: We are contactable 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 7.30-5.30) as well as at weekends and during weekday evenings.
- Dedicated, Professional Consultant: All of our consultants have an excellent working knowledge of the education sector and are highly skilled recruitment professionals.
- Competitive flexible rates: We appreciate that not all school budgets are the same and will tailor rates to suit individual requirements.
- Assistance with Job Advertising: We are able to assist in filling your vacancies by advertising your jobs free of charge on our own website.