Whatever position you are looking for Premier Education take checking and vetting very seriously. Premier Education is committed to the highest standards in all areas of recruitment.
There are several stages to our recruitment process including a face to face interview.
To begin our registration process please go to: our registration page
If you are asked to attend an interview you will be required to bring the following with you:
- Valid passport
- UK driving licence – Photo card (both parts) or paper
- Original birth certificate (issued within 12 months of the date of birth)
- Valid photo identity card (Overseas candidates only)
- Marriage Certificate or evidence of name change
- Two documents issued in your name within the last 3 months showing your current address details i.e. -bank statement, utility bill, addressed payslip, valid TV licence, credit card statement, store card statement.
- An up to date detailed Curriculum Vitae with full working history
- Original degree certificate (teachers only)
- Original teaching certificate (teachers only)
- Original certificate of qualifications
- Contact details of 2 current professional or academic referees (must be less than 2 years old)
- DfES number and teaching agency confirmation
* During registration you will complete a CRB disclosure application form which we will submit on your behalf at a cost to you of £44.The form requires you to provide your full address(es) including postcodes and dates for the past 5 years so make sure you have this information with you.