Would you like to work as an ‘un-qualified’ Teacher during June and July until Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is awarded in August in preparation to work as Newly Qualified Teachers from September?
Would you like help in securing a long term/ permanent position for September?
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to register with us?
We are holding two recruitment open days during half term
1) Wed 29th May 12-3pm at Premier Education Wilmslow
Suite 3, Bank Chambers, Church St, Wilmslow, SK9 1AU
2) Thurs 30th May 9.30am-12.30pm at Premier Education Bolton
Hamill House, Chorley New Road, Bolton BL1 2DH
We are happy for you to come and have an informal chat with us too but if you do wish to register on the day you must bring the following documents.
Please be aware all documents must be originals – no photocopies.
- A CV and general covering statement. You can use our CV template on our website to help you with the format.
- Passport and/or driving licence with photocard and/or birth certificate (not a copy)
- 2 x Proof of address dated within the last 3 months ie. financial statement/utility bill (but not a mobile phone statement
- Written confirmation you are due to complete your Teacher Training course
- Certificates of qualification (If you are in the process of completing a PGCE please bring your degree certificate)
- Your most recent DBS (CRB) disclosure. All candidates looking to register will need to have a DBS disclosure which is portable or complete a new disclosure on the day at a cost of £44.00
- Your DFES Teacher number if applicable
- A photograph will be taken on the day which will be used to send to schools when you get a placement so please dress accordingly.